Sunday, November 13, 2011

Vampire Girl chart

     I have been searching high and low in my house for this chart!  I somehow misplaced it after I made my hat and, for the life of me, couldn't find it!  While I was going through a hat pattern book, I found the chart, tucked in the back!  I am very willing to share this with you little Twi-hards, but if you use my pattern, please give me credit or I'll have to take it down.  :( We don't want that!  Sharing is good!  So!  Here it is! (I had to put it on two different sheets since it's such a long chart.)  Let me know if you have any problems/questions/ideas! I'd love to see your finished work!  :)









6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are very welcome!! Glad you like it! (I'm a little self-conscious!)

      Delete
  2. I'm still new to crochet so this may sound like a dumb question but is this pattern in double crochet or single crochet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hat was made in double crochet, but the chart would look much better in single crochet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got around to making a pillow using this chart. Here is one side: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/lebrbria/vamp-girl-chart. And for the other side, I made my own Wolf Girl chart for this: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/lebrbria/twilight-pillow-side-two. Thanks for sharing your chart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out your pillow and it is AWESOME! Thank you so much for letting me know! You're very welcome! I'm glad I could help! :)

      Delete