Sunday, November 13, 2011

X-Men symbol chart


So my sister says to me one day, "Hey, do you think you could make me an X-Men hat?" Sure. No problem.  Only, there was a problem.  I could not find one single solitary X-Men symbol pattern.  I decided I would just have to make my own!  My sister and I used to LOVE watching the '90's cartoon series when we were growing up!  So, for all my fellow comic nerds, here's the chart! Sorry it's not perfect...I'm only human, after all!  :)
This is a picture of my oldest son, modeling the hat for me:













And here is the hat laying flat...That rhymed...how about that?













And here is the chart!  Feel free to use this for whatever geekery you want, but try and give me a little credit, huh?















I'm sorry that it's not great quality but you should be able to save the image and print it with no problem.  I'll have to try it out!  Let me know if you have any questions/problems!  Again, it's not perfect and I've only used it once, so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment